Hi, I’m Jackie.
As the founder of EMDR and Play Therapy Integration Support, LLC, I provide consultation to EMDR therapists seeking support with challenging cases, desiring to hone their skills, working towards EMDRIA certification, and more.
As a Registered Play Therapist and an EMDRIA Approved Consultant, helping clinicians that work with children and adolescents is at the heart of my work.
Online EMDR (Individual & Group) Consultation for Therapists Working with Children & Adolescents
Integrating Play Therapy Techniques throughout the 8 Phases of EMDR
EMDRIA Certified EMDR Therapist, Consultant-in-Training, Registered Play Therapist
Our next group to earn hours towards your EMDR certification
starts in November…
Consultation groups are first come first serve, so email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Upcoming Groups meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3pm EST (1pm MDT) starting in November 2019
Do you have a group of colleagues that you’d like to form a certification group together?
Groups can be formed upon request as well. Contact Jackie Flynn for more information.
Online (link will be provided 24 hours prior to each session)
This group has a special focus on working with children and adolescents.
Consultation with Jackie Flynn:
- Individual Consultation – $135 per hour
- Consultation Dyads (2 people) – $70 per hour
- Group Consultation (3 or more) – $60 per hour (Available as packages of 5 or 10 hours)
This group is for EMDRIA basic trained therapists seeking EMDRIA Certification, case support for difficult cases, and/or improving EMDR skills.
If you are seeking certification in EMDR Therapy:
- You will need at least 10 hours of individual and the remaining hours (max of 10 hours) of small group EMDR focused consultation.
- As an EMDRIA approved Consultant, Jackie Flynn may provide you with your required hours towards certification.
- Be sure to visit the EMDRIA website for the application and specific details on certification criteria.
email email@example.com to schedule