Jackie Flynn is inspirational educator and a dynamic speaker that engages and motivates audiences with her authentic “hands on” style of providing actionable strategies that can be implemented right away.
Her speaking experience includes empowering presentations to groups of children, adolescents, professionals (students, therapists, educators), and parents/caregivers.
Her presentations are fun and leave the audience with a plethora of knowledge and strategies on how to help children thrive through the difficulties of life.
Your audience will feel empowered, knowing they have the information that they need.
Below are presentations that Jackie has prepared:
- “Nurturing Healthy Parent Child Relationships”
- “Using Brain Research to Help Our Children with Emotional Self-Regulation, Academic Success, and Relationships”
- “Raising Respectful & Confident Children”
- “Raising Genuinely Kind Children”
- “Navigating the Educational World”
- “Harnessing the Essence of a Motivated Child”
If you are interested in having Jackie speak at your location, feel free to request by emailing me at email@example.com . All presentations are customizable to fit your specific needs. Please allow 3-5 business days for our contact regarding your request.